I don’t have health insurance, how am I going to see a doctor?

Many doctors, chiropractors, specialists and clinics will provide treatment to you with a Letter or Protection from your attorney. This is a letter that guarantees they will receive payment of their bills out of the recovery of your case. Ask your preferred provider if they will accept one of these letters. Many of the doctors and providers who specialize in accident care accept these.